We sell our Überallpenner Peppi
VW MAN G90 FAE 9.150 – four-wheel camper / expedition vehicle
It’s hard to believe, but we would like to sell our vehicle to set off for new adventures. It’s a bit difficult to find the right words, because we built our Peppi for 2 years and now live in it full time for 3 years.
Currently we are traveling in Greece and here he could also be viewed. We would also make our way north for a good offer. :)
The interior is designed for 2 people and self-sufficient camping. We often get by for several weeks without filling up with water. The expansion in the living area is very similar to a Bullis and the large sliding door supports this even more. This makes the feeling of space very nice and with the door open you can enjoy a great view.
But now the data about the vehicle:
The vehicle includes numerous spare parts, repair manuals, special tools, 4 x snow chains (RUD), recovery equipment (shackles, ropes, sand plates and a lifting bag 40 t) and the roof boxes. The vehicle is immediately ready to travel in good condition, only some minor defects, which will be repaired.
A classic car registration is available and thus there are some privileges (environmental zones, taxes).
We bought it in 2017 and then converted it into a camper ourselves, since then we have made numerous trips and always made adjustments and improvements. Most recently, the rims were replaced (snap ring rim – tubeless).
In April and May 2022 the vehicle was repainted, numerous oils and fluids were changed in addition the transfer case was resealed.
– Mileage: 85,000 kmPower: 150 hp
– Length: 6,15 m (without spare wheel), width: 2,3 m (without mirrors), height: 3,25 m (with air release < 3,20 m)
– Tires: 14.5R20 (365/80R20) MPT81
– Engine is from MAN inline 6 cylinder with 150 HP and 6900 cc (naturally aspirated diesel)
– Permanent four-wheel drive with off-road reduction lockable transfer case and lockable rear axle
– Engageable auxiliary drive (is not connected)
– It is loaded to 7.49 t and weighs 7.1 t ready to travel the unloaded weight is 5.9 t. Technically everything is designed 9.3 t
– Max. Speed: approx. 95 km/h (for us 75 to 80 km/h is a pleasant cruising speed)
– Consumption: approx. 19 L per 100 km
– Fuel tank capacity: 300 L
Equipment in the living area:
– 930 Watt solar system (3 modules and MPPT charge controller)
– Battery 5,1 kWh Lifepo4 (24 V system Winston cells 8 pieces with 200 Ah each) with 123 BMS and automatic switch off
– Charger (Victron blue smart 24/8) and manual switch for shore power supply
– Pure sine wave inverter 2500 watts
– Mobile induction cooktop
– Webasto diesel cooktop
– 24 V compressor refrigerator with 3-star freezer compartment a conversion of belluna.eu
– Air heater Autotherm/ Planar 44d with height kit
– Pressurized water system with replaceable filter elements
– Water tank 320 liters
– Hot water boiler Elgena Nautic-Therm 20 liters is coupled via a heat exchanger with the engine circuit and thus produces hot water (30 min driving is enough for hot water) alternatively, the water can also be heated by electricity
– Numerous USB charging options
– Dry separation toilet
– Shower is installed in the entrance area
– Very big sink
– Height adjustable table
– Bed folded back 195 x 80 cm and fully unfolded 195 x 160 cm
– Passage into the driver’s cabin
– Plenty of storage space